Thursday, July 19, 2012

Possibilities

Its not very often I am not able to sleep, tonight appears to be one of those rare occasions. I am excited about the possibilities for myself and for others I have come to call friends. I see them pressing into God, deciding to listen for His voice and actually obey Him and a whole new world is opening up to them. Peace, joy, contentment yet a striving for more of Him. Mine is truly a life I had only once dreamed about yet here it is laid out before me, ordered and ordained by my Father in heaven specifically for me. I am grateful beyond words for where He has brought me and humbly excited about where He is taking me. The possibilities of what lays ahead for those who choose to follow Him are endless. Not without trial but with a security of victory at every turn. I surrender all, again and again!

No comments:

I created a new blog to practice my story writing at http://www.itsonlyastory.blogspot.com/. Your critique is encouraged, good or bad but please be specific.